Quinton Personalized Whisky Decanter Set with Canadian Glencairn Whisky Glasses
Regular Price: $189.00
When it comes to Canadian whisky, you need the proper tools. You’ll have everything you need and more with this complete personalized whisky decanter set! Included in this incredible set is a handsome decanter, two Canadian Glencairn whisky glasses, a set of whiskey stones, and a wooden gift box that holds it all. On top of that, everything in this set besides the whiskey stones are engraved with two initials of your choosing. The decanter features a rubber stopper that will ensure your Canadian whisky is airtight and fresh inside in between tastings. The unique shape of the Canadian Glencairn whisky glasses are uniquely designed to enhance the flavors with the larger surface area and direct the complex aromas straight to your nose with the tapered mouth. The wider bowl and larger size than a standard Glencairn allows for larger drinks and cocktails as well whether you chill your drink with ice cubes or the whiskey stones. You can keep the entire set in the handsome wooden gift box for safekeeping, or repurpose it to store anything from photos to bartending tools. Such an incredibly whisky decanter set is the perfect anniversary, housewarming, or holiday gift to the Canadian whisky fans in your life such as your dad or husband. The wooden gift box measures 12.25" x 10" x 5.5". The Canadian Glencairn whisky glasses measure 4" x 3.5" & hold 11.75 ounces. The Argos decanter measures 10.75" x 5" x 3" & holds 23 ounces.
- The perfect whisky decanter set for Canadian whisky lovers
- Makes a great holiday, housewarming, or anniversary gift to your husband or father
- Includes 2 Canadian Glencairns, a decanter, 9 whiskey stones, and a wooden gift box
- All items but the whiskey stones are engraved with two initials of your choosing
- The wooden gift box measures 12.25" x 10" x 5.5"
- Canadian Glencairn whisky glasses measure 4" x 3.5" & hold 11.75 oz, Argos decanter measures 10.75" x 5" x 3" & holds 23 oz
Write Your Own Review