Damascus Pocket Knife with Custom Oakmont Gift Box
Out of stock
Regular Price: $216.00
Out of Stock
Why settle for an ordinary knife as a gift when you could give them a genuine Damascus pocket knife? Comes with a custom wooden gift box where you can customize the initial and name. How is Damascus steel made? A blacksmith takes at least two different types of steel and forges them together through a repetitive process involving hammering, stretching, and bending the metal. After achieving the desired thickness or number of layers, the resulting blade has the telltale wavy pattern that is unique to each durable and flexible knife. The lengthy process of forging Damascus steel is very difficult to achieve and is not known to all blacksmiths, which makes a genuine Damascus steel knife a rare and valuable item to come by. When the knife isn’t in use, it can be securely stored inside the wooden gift box or the box can be used instead to house cigars or other small items. This awesome Damascus pocket knife is one of the coolest gifts for your boyfriend, brother, or friend on their birthday or Christmas! The Damascus steel knife measures 4” x 1” and the blade is 3” long, includes a travel pouch. The box measures 7.25" x 2" x 1.3".
- No pocket knife compares to this awesome Damascus pocket knife
- Includes a genuine Damascus steel knife with a pouch and a wood gift box
- Box is engraved with an initial and name
- Awesome birthday or holiday gift for your boyfriend, brother, or friend
- Damascus knife measures 4” x 1” and the box is 7.25" x 2" x 1.3"
Write Your Own Review