HomeWetBar's Response to COVID-19
To the HomeWetBar community,
After a period of careful consideration and recognizing the social responsibility we have to our users, customers, and community, we wanted to give you an important update on HomeWetBar's online retail business pertaining to COVID-19. We have put several policies in place in order to help protect our employees while remaining open during this difficult time.
Our team is working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available and are delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are working hard to diligently follow guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Across all of our facilities and delivery operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand washing, use of sanitizer, cleaning of equipment, and most importantly cleaning our products.
- Our customer service team is working remotely from their own homes to be available to answer any questions about your orders and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
We are just as committed to taking care of our employees.
- We are providing emergency time off to encourage team members who are not feeling well to stay home.
- We are asking our team members to refrain from travel unless critical, and have established quarantine procedures after visiting high-risk areas.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including remote work wherever possible.
To our awesome customers, we will continue to provide gifts for your loved ones during this time of social distancing. You will still be able to send them gifts because HomeWetBar.com remains open and we will continue our 48 hour fulfillment promise. Orders already in production and shipping times will not be affected at this time. We will make sure to update everyone should that change over the coming weeks.
Thank you for being part of HomeWetBar!
-The HomeWetBar Team