HomeWetBar and Charitable Giving
Donating to Toys for Tots and Susan G Komen for the Cure
We want to serve in areas that our customers care about! From national non-profits to local branches we love lending a helping hand to people making a difference in the World. We are always seeking new opportunities to give back in whatever way we can, and love to hear about local charities that customers care about.
In 2012 and 2013 we quite literally put our "money where our mouth is" by embarking on a massive urban renewal project. Self-funded with no government loans or grants, we did it to build something unique and preserve a landmark in OKC's original industrial district. It involved a year of work, extensively renovating a depressed 1950s warehouse and the property around it, improving the community and neighborhood around us. Since then, we've had a continued passion for communities locally and nationally.
We are also BIG supporters of our troops here at HomeWetBar.com and try to support them in every way we can, including our special military appreciation discount for troops serving overseas.
Donating to the Wounded Warriors Project
Over the years we've continued this passion by providing volunteer time and donations wherever possible. We love working with foundations that care about making a difference in communities locally and nationally. On top of working closely with the Wounded Warriors Project, Habitat for Humanity, and Susan G. Komen breast cancer, we've had the opportunity to donate fundraisers to great local branches like:
A Few Charities We've Worked with Recently:
- Toys for Tots
- Other Options of Oklahoma Food Pantry
- Warriors for Freedom Foundation
- Relay for Life / American Cancer Society
- American Legion Post #493
- Special Olympics of Missouri
- North Carolina Retired K-9's
- The Kansas City Bier Meisters
- Camp Kesem - For Children of Cancer Patients
- Melba, ID Fire Department
- Susan B. Komen for the Cure
- Benicia Red Sox Little League Baseball
- American Association of Zoo Keepers Baltimore
- Wounded Warriors
- Special Olympics of Georgia