Welcome to the Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. If you cannot find your answer here or if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.
1 - Purchasing Gift Cards
Gift Cards are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can
pay for them using the stores standard payment method(s).
Once purchased the value of the Gift Card will be added to your own personal
Gift Card Account. If you have funds in your Gift Card Account, you can check your balance at any time via the "My Account" link on the top of every page, you will also find here
a link to the page where you can send the Gift Card or Gift Certificate to someone via email.
2 - How to Send Gift Cards
To send a Gift Card or Gift Certificate that you have purchased, you need to go to our Send Gift Cards & Certificates Page. You can
find a link to this page under the "My Account" link on the top of every page. When you send a Gift Card or Certificate, you need to specify the following:
Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although
you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before
the email is actually sent.
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Card or Certificate to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Card or Certificate to.
- The amount you want to send. (Note you don't have to send the full amount that
is in your Gift Card Account.)
- A short message which will apear in the email.
3 - Buying Items with Gift Cards
If you have funds in your Gift Card Account, you can use those funds to
purchase other items in our store. At the checkout stage, an extra box will
appear. Clicking this box will apply those funds in your Gift Card Account.
Please note, you will still have to enter your credit card details even if there
is enough in your Gift Card Account to cover the cost of your purchase.
If you have more funds in your Gift Card Account than the total cost of
your purchase the balance will be left in you Gift Card Account for the
future and your card will not be charged.
4 - Redeeming Gift Cards
If you receive a Gift Card or Gift Certificate by email it will contain details of who sent
you the Gift Card or Certificate, along with possibly a short message from them. The Email
will also contain the Gift Card or Certificate Number. It is probably a good idea to print
out this email for future reference.
- 1) Enter the Code above in Gift Card box on the Payment Page during checkout and hit the "redeem" button
- 2) IMPORTANT: After redeeming check the "Use Gift Card balance" check box on the payment page to use it
- 3) Enter your credit card information (you will not be charged if your balance covers the full amount)
- 4) Click "Continue to Review" to proceed to the next page of checkout. Look at the order totals and check to see that your gift certificate balance is being applied to the order. A) If it is correct, then be sure to CONFIRM YOUR ORDER to place it. B) If the gift card does not show applied to the total then go back to step #2 and make sure you have the box checked.
5 - If You Have a Problem with a Gift Card or Gift Certificate
For any queries regarding the Gift Cards or Certificate System, please contact us via our contact form
. Please make sure you give as much information as possible about your question or problem in the email.